Translate

Friday, June 28, 2024

Obligation for stripping naked upon request or demand

 

An obligation that has been in effect for a while now has recently been reestablished through the release of more binding public notification document. The document briefly informs readers/viewers of this obligation that applies to me permanently and without end.

Although the document is to be viewed as publicly as possible, and it's everyone's right to be aware of and know about my obligation whether or not they desire to or are able to put it to use, there is some reluctance by me for it to become very widely known about, at least all at once. I know that the more widely my obligation is known about, the greater the odds are for me to strip naked upon request or demand, and possibly for it to occur multiple times. But I know that I cannot limit or prevent others from knowing what they have a right to know, or to infringe on anyone's right to request or demand that I strip naked.

A major aspect of the newer document is that it contains my real actual signature, which was included through a singing process available on Dropbox.
A final step of before inserting a signature states this:

By selecting "insert", I agree to be legally bound by this document and that the signature above is a legal representation of my signature.

Through this process, the obligation for me to strip naked upon request or demand became, in a manner, legally binding to the extent described in the text of the document, which states:

When he is met or encountered in person by anyone, David Steckel can be requested to remove ALL of his clothing in the nearest potential location and at the soonest time, for the purpose of seeing him naked, for taking photos or videos of him naked, for reasons of entertainment or amusement, or simply just to enable his humiliation.
He may not refuse to strip naked, and must remain naked until the purpose of his stripping naked is fulfilled.

In essence, it does limit this obligation to in person interactions that occur by chance or if I'm sought out in person. (more about this later).
It at least prevents me from being summoned or requested to appear in some specific place at some specific time.
But at any in person meeting the does occur, there is nothing preventing me from being obligated to undress completely, and then being obligated to remain naked until the reasons, intentions, and purposes for me being completely naked are met and fulfilled.
It does seem to leave it open or vague about some things. For one thing, it's unclear as to whether this means that all of my previously worn clothing can be, or is to be held or confiscated temporarily, as a way to ensure that I do remain naked for as long as it's desired that I remain naked.
In fact, it does not state or imply anything at all about whether or not my discarded clothing can be taken away or simply kept, or anything about me having any ability to become clothed again.
Since in most situations, this would be humiliating beyond imagination for me, I sought opinions on this from multiple possible sources.
Unfortunately, the most common and overall opinions is that my obligation is to strip naked when requested, and that potential results beyond that point does not change the obligation.
Furthermore, even if I'm told or informed beforehand that my clothes will be taken once i remove them, and that I will be left or stranded naked, I'm still obligated to strip naked.
So even if I know for sure that it's going to happen, I'm obligated to just let it happen.
I just have to strip naked and hope that I'm able to deal with whatever humiliation that will result afterwards.
Two opinion givers even mentioned in slightly different ways, that I should just expect to have to stay naked, because anyone requesting that I strip naked has every right to keep all of the clothing I removed. Only one opinion giver went further and said that I have to hand them each article of clothing as I remove it and say "This is yours now", and after giving the last article of clothing to them, say "Please keep them or donate them to a charity.
I doubt they were being entirely serious, but in any case there's nothing in the obligation that says that I have to speak or say specific things.
At some point during my stripping or while being naked, I might have a desire to ask if or when I can cover my naked body, but I'm afraid that I might not like knowing the answer to that question. And that's only if I don't already know that answer is one that causes me to remain naked until I can get to or find other clothing eventually.

Exactly where I'm obligated to strip naked is a little bit vague also. "The nearest potential location" doesn't explain very much. Opinions on that highly favor it to mean "Anywhere out of direct public view". That still doesn't work in my favor much, but it's still better than some other possibilities.
"At the soonest time" probably doesn't need much clarification, with the only possible exception being there being a personal emergency for me at that moment. But opinions on this tend to lean towards that in that situation, I would be obligated to offer and commit to a specific time, and
accept a location of choice from whoever made the request or demand. At that time and place I would then be obligated to strip naked in front of them.
It should also be disclosed that one opinion giver felt that once naked, that I should step away from the discarded clothing as a sign of breaking any connection I had with them.
It should also be disclosed though, that fewer opinions were sought and given back on whether there needs to be a move to step away from my clothes, since the issue only arose after most other opinions were received on the rest of the matter.

Before displaying the actual "document" something else that will obviously be the first thing noticed, is that the document displays two photos of me showering, with each photo being a split of both a frontal and rear view of me naked, from about mid-thigh and upwards.

There's no doubt that my face is visible so that others can have the ability to recognize me if or when they see me in person, and know that I'm the one who is obligated to strip naked if they request me to or demand for me to strip naked.
There's really no doubt that I'm shown naked on the "document" so that I'm seen naked, right along with my name, my signature, and my obligation. Clearly, anyone who sees the "document" will see me naked, know my full name (or recognize me if they already know me), see my legally binding signature, and know of my obligation.

                                                         PUBLIC NOTICE

 

The "(more about this later)" inserted previously...
Because my obligation only applies to in person encounters, opinions are unanimous about there having to be at least some way for others to more easily know or find where I might be located at any given time. Since there are obviously no grounds for me to contest this or to dispute it, anyone who can use Google Locations and provides a phone number or a Google email address to input into "Location Sharing" will be added to my location sharing list. It's a one-way thing where only my location is visible to others, and their own location is not visible to me or able to be known by me unless they specifically go through the process of sharing their own location.

My location is also available through an app called Family360. My circle there can be joined, although I think there is a monthly fee of two or three dollars to remain in the circle after any free period ends. The link to it does not work or a PC, and it apparently only works on mobile phones. (I can access the circle on my phone, but not on a computer.)
The link to my circle is: [https://family360l.page.link/5WE5]
The code necessary to join or access the circle is: MMCN5D
The circle is named "David Steckel's circle.
(If anyone has an issue while trying to join the circle, please mention it to me so I can see if there's any way to correct the issue.)

Since when I'm out in public or anywhere with others around me, I never really know if or when someone might just approach me and request or tell me to strip naked. I don't expect it to be likely enough to happen that would have me feeling constantly nervous about it a bit, but I always know that at any moment I could end up heading towards a spot where I had to strip completely naked, and maybe even have to stay that way... and that a binding and signed document doesn't enable me to avoid it or "not feel like it".

I know every request or demand to strip naked will mean that at least one person will see me naked right when I strip. I won't really know if photos or videos will be taken of me while I'm naked, but if they are I know it's part of the obligation and that those photos or videos belong to whoever takes them.
I won't know how many other people would see me while I was naked, or how many other people the one who made the request or demand intends for me to be seen by. As much as I might wish there was some limit on how many other people I could be shown naked to, there's nothing at all in the obligation about any limits on how many other people I can be exposed naked in front of.
Since my clothes could also be taken away or kept, there's no limit for how long I'm obligated to be naked either. At those times how long I stayed naked would probably depend on how quickly I could make my way to where I could obtain other clothing, and things like do I constantly try to hide my exposure as I went along? Or do I (can I) just accept my public exposure and humiliation and make my way out in the open as fast as I can go?

Will I be nervous as I strip naked for a request or a demand? Most definitely... But at that point I'm obligated to strip naked no matter how I might feel about it at the time.
After stripping naked I can hope for leniency or mercy, but I know I have no right to expect or to receive any.

Finally, every posting made does have to offer the link to the Dropbox folder where almost every photo and video of me naked can be viewed and also downloaded for any purpose.
The photos and videos are permanently and irrevocably dedicated to the public domain, and legally belong to everyone equally, which means they can be downloaded and used as desired without any permission being necessary. It also means that I have no right to limit who sees the photos and videos or to limit how they might be used, and that I would be violating someones free usage rights even by asking or saying anything that infringes on those free usage rights.

The Dropbox can be accessed and viewed at:

[https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/2yzbofrn4k2pdju7ncot5/AG6XII_Tkzp8ZEDkckuZl44?rlkey=aytxi5n6bqvbjbaavux7k7unu&st=q0x8e30e&dl=0]


7 comments:

  1. Oh yes. This is something good to know about and something everyone does need to know they can have you do if they see you someplace. It's so good that you can't refuse it and how you have to do it even when you know you're going to be stranded naked wherever you are because of having your clothes taken away for good.
    If I was close enough or in your area, you would definitely be stripping naked at random times and places, mostly wherever you'd be surrounded by lots of other people. Your clothes would never, ever be returned either, to make sure you had no choice but to end up walking naked where you couldn't keep from being seen a lot.
    The best I can hope for is that you have to strip naked in some busy areas, and that it happens many times or often. Best of all would be for you to just run out of clothes to wear at all because they were all taken away and never returned to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will consider myself as being fortunate that you're not nearby enough to end up encountering me in person, since I would already know that I would be staying naked afterwards.
      It's shoes that would be the first type of clothing that I would run out of, since I only have a few pair. I would hope that my shoes weren't kept, but I'm sure that's not my decision to make.

      Pants would run out next, but I would try to replace them quickly since I only have 4 or 5 pairs of pants at any one time.
      Shirts would take a lot longer to run out. I have too many shirts and more than I really need.
      Socks would never run out even though I have about eight pairs of socks in total. They wouldn't run out because I almost never wear socks.
      I don't even own or possess a single pair of underwear, since quite a while ago I committed to never wearing any. To ensure that commitment was held to, any underwear I had was discarded.
      It can sometimes be "inconvenient" without underwear during a visit to the doctor or other medical facility, but there's no chance of running out of what I don't have anyway.
      My usual outfit is a t-shirt, jean pants, and shoes and that's it.
      At times when I'm not already naked, I am three articles of clothing away from being naked.
      Whenever I do have to strip naked, it's easier if there's less to take off, and the less I wear, the less I stand to lose if it's decided that my clothes will not be returned to me.
      If I end up having to stay naked and walk or or get somewhere else naked, not much could make that easier or better. It seems best to dwell on that if or when it happens, and when I can assess my options for getting from one point to another naked.

      Delete
  2. No. Sorry, but the nearest potential location has to be wherever it's wanted for you to strip naked. You strip when and wherever you're told to strip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was requested to strip by someone who had already decided on a location that was not too far away, I would have to go there and strip. But if it was insisted that I strip naked right where we stood, then I really wouldn't have any choice.
      Once it's requested or demanded that I strip naked, there's no way I can stay dressed for much longer. I know that no matter what I have to end up naked.

      Delete
  3. I would make you get naked and lock up your clothes in the car trunk. I would drive away to where you could still be seen and wait. You would have five minutes to stand out in full view and jerk off until you came. After you came I would drop your clothes on the ground and leave. If it didn't happen I would go on my way and take your clothes with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having to choose between staying naked in public or masturbating naked in public would be a tough choice to make. The surroundings and how much I would be seen might make a difference. If I had to travel far naked just to be able to cover up again, then I'd probably end up choosing to masturbate naked in public and get it over with.
      I would just have to hope that afterwards I would actually get back something to wear.

      Delete
    2. You would get back at least one piece of clothes, but only if you jerked off exactly right. If you shot too soon then you wouldn't have earned anything back. It would have to last between 4 and 5 minutes. But you'd have to shoot after that.
      If you tried to move out of sight or if you didn't stay where you were when anyone saw you or started watching you, or if you stopped jerking for more than a few seconds, then you wouldn't have earned any clothes back.
      I would be getting it all on video, and unless the show was good it would screw up the video. If it got screwed up because of you, then you would stay naked and things would be done to draw attention to you. As much attention as there could be.

      Delete