Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

David Steckel: Maximum exposure and humiliation is sought

I have no problem saying that I very much like being exposed and displayed naked on the internet for all to see, including being seen in very revealing positions or poses that might even be humiliating for a clothed person. Of course being displayed masturbating must be included, since the more private something is generally considered to be, the more reason there is for me to be displayed and seen that way.

Although the only reason for my exposure was not just to be exposed and displayed for the potential enjoyment of others, it always been a very important reason for my exposure, although not the only reason.

One other reason was to be so widely exposed that others who knew me in the past, those who currently know me, and those I might meet or encounter at some later time, could or would see me, causing me either to live in perpetual humiliation or to just learn to accept it. In order to accomplish this, I have been intentionally posted on websites that allow all types of nudity, including in a sexual context. This includes the more popular ones as well as lesser known ones. All photos and videos of me have also been licensed under "public domain", not only to ensure their use and display is the least restrictive possible, but to ensure that anyone who further exposes and displays me has every right to do so, and can in no way ever be held liable in any way.

 It should be mentioned that although I am seeking some degree of humiliation that would result from my being seen by those who knew or know me, it's also about my "coming clean" in a manner of speaking. I have always felt that being exposed to the general public while those who know or knew me largely remain oblivious to my exposure, was somehow deceitful or dishonest on my part. This is an attempt to correct that deceit. For this, the assistance of others is needed. It is those who have no connections to those who know me, and who can see that it is not an improper thing to do because I want it and I am clearly asking for others to help in this area.

Since every known step has been taken to maximize my exposure, the only remaining step that has not yet been utilized is to seek out others who might enjoy participating in the ongoing attempt to expose me in ways or places that can help to attain a maximum level of humiliation for me. Although the means to do it have already been cleared to any known extent, I would willingly provide anyone willing to participate with any safety measures for themselves that they desire, meaning anything that would ensure that they would forever be absolved of any responsibility related to any aspect for their exposure of me.

I am also fine with providing any further information about myself that might assist in my exposure to others who knew me. know me, or are located in any areas around me. Since it's important to enable those who may not want their participation known to me and who might wish to remain anonymous, some of my personal information will be provided in this posting. To further allow anonymity, I also do not ask to be notified of any exposure of me that might be done by others. The goal is to expose me in order to achieve a high level of humiliation for me, and my knowing about it does nothing to further that goal. Of course if someone found it enjoyable to inform me at some point, then they would be free to do so. In any case, there can be no attempt from me to remove any exposure of me by anyone, and no request by me to remove or even change any posting of me by anyone else. What was posted stays posted at the whim and the leisure of the one who posts it.

Now, the question any reader is no doubt thinking by now: "Why don't you just expose yourself to everyone you know, instead of asking others to do it?' The answer is it's important that those others feel as though they "discovered" my exposure and that they are viewing something I would do anything to prevent them from seeing. Also, it's best if they see my exposure and know that I am not yet aware that they have seen me. Then it can be up to each of them whether they choose to inform me, keep it to themselves, or share it with others of their choice. It is possible that some have already seen me and chose not to inform me, but if it's true, then it's surely only an extremely small number and not enough to cause me a single moment of humiliation.

As mentioned, this is a request to those who might be interested and who might enjoy "helping". It's also a request to anyone who might know of someone else who might enjoy "helping", to please let them know about this.

Now for the personal details that might be useful. If something not included would be helpful, it will be provided by request, although it would require contacting me:

Full name: David Eric Steckel
Resides in: Sebring, Florida 33872
From: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (up until 2011)
High School:
North Hills High School, class of 1983
53-55 Rochester Road
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Links to websites:
Dropbox containing all existing photos and videos:
[http://www.dropbox.com/sh/58jgt1168jivmln/3pLYLl1yY…]
Twitter: [http://twitter.com/davidsteckel1]
Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75]
Email: [DaveS113065@yahoo.com]
Wikimedia: Single image selected by Wikimedia from Flickr page:
[http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:David_Stecke…]
Flickr: [https://www.flickr.com/photos/daves113065/]

This is a real goal that I willingly and knowingly seek, and anyone who assists or participates in this goal will remain 100% free and clear, for all time, of any and all responsibilities or consequences there may or may not be for me personally as a result of ANY assistance or participation. For those might just wish to give it a try or just expose me a bit here or there, please feel free. For those who consider themselves to be skilled or very able in this area, please consider yourself challenged to see how able or skilled you really are, For all others, if you know of someone... anyone at all... who you feel might have some interest or ability in this area, please be sure to share this with them or inform them in some way. This post and all that it contains is to be considered public-domain.

 It is understandable that getting actual photos and videos of me in front of others who knew me, know me, or reside in the same area as I do could be difficult. Sharing, submitting, or posting the dropbox link above in a manner or location(s) where others can easily obtain it, should suffice to expose me, as well as being a source for obtaining photos and videos of me.

  This is a real goal that I willingly and knowingly seek, and anyone who assists or participates in this goal will remain 100% free and clear, for all time, of any and all responsibilities or consequences there may or may not be for me personally as a result of ANY assistance or participation. For those might just wish to give it a try or just expose me a bit here or there, please feel free. For those who consider themselves to be skilled or very able in this area, please consider yourself challenged to see how able or skilled you really are, For all others, if you know of someone... anyone at all... who you feel might have some interest or ability in this area, please be sure to share this with them or inform them in some way. This post and all that it contains is to be considered public-domain.

 **It is understandable that getting actual photos and videos of me in front of others who knew me, know me, or reside in the same area as I do could be difficult. Sharing, submitting, or posting the dropbox link above in a manner or location(s) where others can easily obtain it, should suffice to expose me, as well as being a source for obtaining photos and videos of me.**

 **One possibility might be for those who have an unused facebook account that they do not care much about, and are willing to post or submit the link for my dropbox or flickr, possibly along with my name, to people or groups on facebook, related to the high school listed above. All who received the link may not choose to click the link, but some certainly would and then share it with others. The QR code below will link to my dropbox when scanned, and it can be placed, posted, or shared even without any text. At least a few of those who come across it are likely to scan it. Please use it freely**




**The link and the contents of the dropbox can also be used by anyone, for any purpose aside from the purpose sought in this posting.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment