Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

One time assistance in my exposure to specific firends (Teamviewer or Anydesk)

Some assistance is required and asked for in my ongoing exposure to friends on Facebook. A majority of friends have already been invited to the Facebook page that offers my exposure and some of them are known to have visited the page.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd 

There are more than a dozen friends that I keep failing to invite due to a reason that should not be a factor, but one I can't seem to get past. The reason mainly seems to be feelings of humiliation, which is quite frustrating because I know for sure that they should be invited and their invitations are long overdue. 

Since it could be quite a while longer before I'm able to bring myself to invite them, and that is if I ever do get there, the assistance of anyone with the Teamviewer or Anydesk app would be useful and helpful. I've recently added the apps and they could be quite helpful in this area.

It would only need to be a one time thing and should only take a moment or two of someones time. 

On the Exposure (Facebook) page, there is an invite option where uninvited friends can be selected who will be invited to the page once a wide blue "send invites" button is clicked on.

I get as far as selecting the friends, but never as far as sending them after dozens of attempts. Of course the invites will come from me regardless of who clicks the button, and once clicked it would finally be done once and for all, since there is no way to undo it.

The page remains open at nearly all times along with the "invite" box with the specific friends already selected. All that would be needed is for someone using one of the apps to just click the wide, blue "send invites" button at the bottom of the page. It's something I want to occur and to be done so it wouldn't be a negative thing in any way. 

If anyone with either app is willing and able, the app information is:

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400  Password: Nakedandexposed1

Anydesk address: 990 573 524  Password: Showmystuff1

This post will be available until the invitations are sent, since once it is done there would no longer be any need for it. 

Also, if the app is used, a look around while there is fine, including the transfer of anything to do with me naked. 

The Firefox browser is the most efficient to use. The small icon at the top of the browser with vertical lines opens bookmarks for most sites used. In the bookmarks, clicking on "manage bookmarks" at the bottom will list all bookmarked sites and pages.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment